Enterprise Security Solution Portfolio
Nowadays, rapid evolution of technologies leading to the exponential growth of risks and events, and combined with chronically short staffed teams who are struggling to keep up with the volume. The threat landscape is changing rapidly, with the sophistication and numbers of threat variants becoming too great to stay abreast of, using traditional approaches. The repercussions of incidents and breaches are increasing, with the financial costs and risks growing rapidly, forcing many organizations to fetch for the solutions that can prevent the risks they are facing and accomplish the 3 main security concepts CONFIDENTIALITY, INTEGRITY & AVAILABILITY.
As for that we are offering the Next era of Security solutions in a Portfolio across the leading vendors in each security layer with a granted beneficial security capability.
1. Data Security: CIOs must have clear answers to questions such as how specifically data breach would affect the business, how zealously it must be guarded and what to do in case of a data breach.
2. Visibility: Usually CIOs are the last to know when a breach occurs due to lack of full visibility into the location of critical data. It is therefore critical that CIOs spend time and money in the security measures that will really protect the organization from an attack.
3. Strategy: As CIOs we need to rise up to the challenge of being enablers of powerful new digital capabilities while ensuring security only gets better and better.
4. Key Performance Indicator (KPI): Virtualization has led to the expectation that security resources can be increased or decreased at a moment’s notice as needed. Therefore demonstrating that security can manage KPIs like other aspects of the business where spending can be increased or decreased according to business needs will be a big challenge this year.
5. Compartmentalization: Traditional approach for data security of serving data on a ‘need to know’, ’least privilege’ and ‘breach containment’ basis ensured that if something went wrong, the breach was contained. In today’s era of ubiquitous data, CIOs need to protect data from multiple attack vectors and explore new techniques of compartmentalization to provide defensible security and privacy.
6. Third Party Vendors: With increasing third party providers, organizations need to seriously think of processes to put in place to avoid situations where a vendor accidentally provides access to an organization’s data, intellectual property, plans or negotiations that can lead to an unintended security breach.
7. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): The BYOD trend is here to stay and very few organizations have good policy guidelines for these devices. The challenge this year will be to manage risks stemming from device mismanagement, external manipulation of vulnerabilities in the device and deployment of unreliable business applications.
8. Legacy Technology: Many organizations continue to support legacy systems. As connectivity continues to increase, these vulnerable systems are more exposed to attackers. Organizations need to identify and assess their exposure to legacy technology and the challenge will be to protect these systems while managing an already stretched IT security budget.
9. Regulations: Governments are in the process of determining what constitutes “due care” or “reasonable” efforts in IT security and forming laws that levy penalty on organizations that fail to sufficiently protect sensitive data such as Personally Identifiable Information. Companies need to ensure that they are doing all they can to prevent security breaches. For example, companies must ensure that their threat prevention program is configured correctly and operating the way it should be and that it has no holes thaat advanced hackers can exploit
For more information
Security Enterprise Products Offerings:
Cloud SaaS On-Prem
Enterprise Endpoint Management Solution:
A unified security management platform that helps organizations see more assets, understand their behavior more completely and act on them with unprecedented speed and precision.
• BigFix Compliance: Continuous policy enforcement and reporting (Security configuration management, Vulnerability assessment, Compliance analytics, 3rd party anti-virus management, Self-quarantine, Add-on: PCI DSS).
• BigFix Detect: Detect and respond to malicious activity (Detect, Investigate, Response).
• BigFix Lifecycle: Software patching, distribution and provisioning (Asset discovery, Patch management, Query, Software distribution, advanced patching / Task Automation, Remote control, OS deployment, Power management, Self Service App & Profile Management)
• BigFix Inventory: Audit authorized and unauthorized software (Software / Hardware Inventory, Software Usage Reporting, Software Catalogue Correlation, Iso 19770 Software Tagging).
• BigFix Patch: Automated patching with high first pass (OS patching, Third-party application patching, Offline patching).
Makes the most of BigFix technology. This single-infrastructure approach distributes decision-making to the endpoints.
For more information, https://www.ibm.com/security/e
Application security Management:
A software that offers a comprehensive application-security platform providing application various security testing (black, white & grey testing). Enabling the organizations to manage security risks and vulnerabilities throughout the application LIFECYCLE.
• IBM AppScan Standard delivers:
Reduce the likelihood of web application attacks and data breaches by automating application vulnerability testing. Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
• IBM AppScan Source delivers:
Lower costs and reduce risk exposure by identifying vulnerabilities early in the development cycle. Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
• IBM AppScan Enterprise delivers:
Remediate Vulnerabilities throughout the Application Lifecycle (Binary-SAST, SAST, DAST, IAST & RASP).
Detailed security reports and enterprise level dashboards to provide visibility of risk and compliance.
For more information, https://www.ibm.com/security/application-security/appscan
Security Intelligence solution
· IBM QRADAR-SIEM Solution (Security Information and Event Management)
· IBM QRADAR-Vulnerability and Risk Management (QVR)
· IBM QRADAR-User Behavioral Analytics (UBA)
· IBM QRADAR-Incident Forensics (QIF)
· IBM QRADAR-Network Insights (QNI)
Security intelligence for protecting assets and information from advanced threats
Offers multi-tenancy and a master console to help Managed Service Providers provide security intelligence solutions in a cost-effective manner.
For more information, https://www.ibm.com/security/security-intelligence/qradar
Data Security and Protection Solution:
Protect sensitive data – wherever it resides
IBM Security Guardium Data Activity Monitor prevents unauthorized data access, alerts on changes or leaks to help ensure data integrity, automates compliance controls and protects against internal and external threats. Continuous monitoring and real time security policies protect data across the enterprise, without changes or performance impact to data sources or applications. Guardium Data Activity Monitor protects data wherever it resides, and centralizes risk controls and analytics with a scalable architecture that provides 100% visibility on data activity. It supports the broadest set of data source types, and it is the market leader for big data security solutions.
· IBM GUARDIUM Data Protection for Databases
IBM GUARDIUM Data Protection for Files
IBM GUARDIUM Vulnerability Assessment
IBM GUARDIUM Data Encryption
- Enhanced machine learning, self-learning anomaly detection, forensic analytics and outlier detection
- Integrated Discovery, Classification and Monitoring for the broadest array of data types (databases, big data, unstructured data, file shares), platforms (e.g., DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, hive, BigSQL, Impala, Cassandra, Mongo, Mainframe including DB2 for z/OS, IMS and VSAM) and operating systems
- Cloud support for multiple platforms (SoftLayer, AWS, MS Azure, Google and Oracle Cloud)
For more information, https://www.ibm.com/security/data-security/guardium
Identity and access Management Solutions
IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence:
IBM Security identity and access management solutions help strengthen compliance and reduce risk by protecting and monitoring user access in today’s multi-perimeter environments.
IBM Security identity and access solutions help safeguard valuable data and applications with context-based access control, security policy enforcement and business-driven identity governance. Armed with user metrics and audit reports on user entitlements and access activities, you can deal more quickly and efficiently with the complexities of user access management, insider threats and compliance requirements.
Identity and access management solutions from IBM help:
- Safeguard mobile, cloud and social access.
- Prevent advanced insider threats.
- Simplify cloud integrations and identity silos.
- Deliver actionable identity intelligence.
For more information, https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/identity-governance-and-intelligence
Next Generation Enterprise Firewall solutions
Bringing Insider threats and malicious behavior and Identify suspicious or anomalous browsing, searches, content, and system access among the traditional Layer 4 firewall capabilities.